HIGHLAND PARK LOCATION
The Ruby Street, originally built as a church in 1895 in the heart of America’s original Arts and Crafts movement, has undergone a complete restoration. Located in a historically preserved neighborhood in Los Angeles, we are available for one-of-a-kind weddings, receptions, exhibitions, private events, filming and photoshoots.
The Ruby Street’s interior space is more than 4,000 square feet, with a huge outdoor area including deck, bar, and garden lounge that more than doubles the square footage of the entire venue. Please see site plan for further detail. We also offer parking for catering and other staff services, with direct access from the alley.
The site fee includes use of our in-house projector and sound system, microphones, indoor and outdoor furniture, built-in outdoor bar, private bridal suite, and an additional suite to be used as vendors’ office or separate lounge. We employ one site manager, one security person and one bathroom attendant during each event to ensure facilities are fully functional.
Other features and furniture:
- Eight-foot-by-four-foot custom built wooden tables – 15 total
- Four-foot-by-four-foot custom built wooden tables – 15 total
- Wooden folding chairs for ceremonial or dining seating– 200 total
- Three separate indoor parlor areas, with mix-and-match sofas, lounge chairs, poufs, and tables
- Custom-made living plant wall
- Two pianos
- Restored original Victorian stained glass windows
- Custom indoor lighting installation, programmable